Could have not be cut there.
My vote is on elm. Maybe some ash in there (if there are two kinds) but mostly elm.
Idk if that one is electric. Looks to have a motor on it.
Man that's some good looking stuff gboutdoors!! :thumbs:
I've heard guys using a deer carcass or similar, cover with chain link fence then spike the fence down to the ground.
Upgrade? I've rented one of those units for the weekend once and it was built like a tank. Heavy gauge steel on everything. And the two way...
It's getting pretty ruff around here. Wind is gusting can hear it building through the trees. Dropping lots of small branches on the roof....
Thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting one for awhile cause zip lock bags just don't do it. At least this'll get me started.
I'll third the red oak.
Doesn't look like maple to me. Get a picture of end grain and the inside of a fresh split.
Actually kinda small if you consider this would be all four of his prints at once plus the tail. I just can't figure out the extra one by the...
Rabbit?
It's gone!!!!
This year is going to be my first. Had a buddy buy a house that had some standing dead leaning over the yard. Can't wait till it gets cold this...
Stupid!!! I wouldn't do that in an open burning barrel outside let alone a closed stove inside of a building. For a change it wasn't American...
Black locust is bright yellow on the inside to. Judging by the bark I'd say black locust also
I remember reading that thread when you made it. Awesome fab skills. :dex:
Each chain type will take a different guide. The one you listed fits low profile 3/8 chain. I have one for .325 chain and love it. Edit: I use...
Oh it's worth it just not much of the stuff around.
Looking at it again and it could be some ash.