Just keep telling yourself you can't do it and those who do it are just "special". You'll definitely get far in life thinking that way.
As long as you're ahead a little bit on split stuff..... it'll come off in the stacks. I like your idea to have bark and barkless piles. Sounds...
Each to their own. I'm sure it doesn't coal up half as good if at all. Probably like burning sassafras. I just know I'm not going to stand...
Ehhh... you kinda already know. :emb: Best thing to do is forget about it. How offen do you like being reminded of past mistakes?
I remember reading somewhere that the bark on each species has a similar btu as the wood. Obviously lower but the point they were trying to make...
Women and their stupid candles! There, someone had to say it. Lol. Probably just totally forgotten about until the fire alarm went off and then...
Yea i see you guys here are more into other things than modding chainsaws or power equipment. Figured I'd give yall a try since I'm already a...
Why not just do the math instead of having 2 different degree wheels? I'm pretty sure you can figure out duration of the ports that way. That's...
How about the upper transfers being cast too low in the cylinder? Can i get a good blow down number with grinding on them? Also would...
I would have to agree and i don't expect anyone to just give up some numbers but was looking for someone to lead me in the right direction. Here...
Hey guys. Been awhile since i posted here needing help. I have this chainsaw, it's a 365 special, that's a buddy of mine. He wanted it rebuilt...
I wonder how many days it would take to split a cord with that thing?
You must be a weather man or good friends with one. :cool:
Pictures or it didn't happen.:emb:
I totally understand where your coming from with the wind. Luckily I'm tucked back in the woods and dont have that problem too much. Personally...
I would think if you top covered your stacks you wouldn't have to worry about rot. Not sure though cause I haven't had wood around for 6 years.
Elm? Not the stringy type. American??
That looks terrible! :jaw:
It's a sad world we live in today. Really doesn't seem free to me.
Figured it was a red oak of some sort. It'll make you feel like he man. Love splitting it myself cause I can pick the size and shape that I want.