Good morning everyone! Nice day ahead before it rains for 2 days.
Good morning everyone! Rain all day and high in the high 40's to low 50's. Yuck!
47/69 rain lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone!
I've only been to 1 MLB game ever. It was at Fenway against the Texas Rangers in April. It was snowing.
Good morning everyone! No real plan for the day.
53/72 rain pine and lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! A wet one ahead. Several small projects in the garage are the plan.
Good morning everyone! Beautiful day ahead but it's the last one in the 10 day. Looks like cool and wet pattern coming.
Good morning everyone! I'm going to buy garden seeds today so I have them when the time is right. Otherwise no plan.
So I was almost out of beer and needed to fix that situation. My usual place to get it is closed Sundays, so I went to another place I sometimes...
Correction- I'm almost out of beer so fixing that situation is the priority today
Good morning everyone! Small fire with shorts and lumber cutoffs. 50/77. Looks like a crappy day today, warm and nice M and T, followed by cool...
My rack is still on the porch. It goes where the pool ladder and pump are stored. The switch will happen in about 2 weeks.
Good morning everyone! A walk and a nap are the only things on the schedule so far for today.
Good morning everyone! Looks like a nice day ahead here.
Good morning everyone! My back says I need a break from yard work today. It's a good day for a break- it's raining and my wife has a colonoscopy...
Good morning everyone! More yard work between rain showers today.