And it's still May
Good morning everyone! 81 today. We will be in the pool later. Water is 75.
LMAO
Good morning everyone! 84 forecast for today.
I had a credit card get hacked a few months ago. Most of the people on the phone tried to give the impression they knew what they were doing, but...
LMAO!
When I paid off my mortgage my credit score went down. Same when I paid off my truck. I don't plan on borrowing much more money in my lifetime, so...
Good morning everyone! The pool is ready to go.
Good morning everyone! Several days in the 80's ahead. Vacuuming the pool is on the list for today.
I usually only make one lap with the deck up before I see the tire tracks through the uncut grass.
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! The forecast looks really nice for the next week or so. Time to get the pool ready to go and wait for the water to warm up.
Works great
My wife got me one that is adjustable.
Good morning everyone! Another wet one ahead.
It's funny how medical attention is urgent when it's convenient for the medical community.
Been there done that twice. Once you've decided it's the right move, plow forward and listen to yourself, not everyone else. It's tough for a...
I just saw one a few minutes ago
We usually see hummingbirds around the first week in May. Haven't seen any yet, although it doesn't mean they aren't here. It's been kinda cold so...