Good morning everyone! Another hot one ahead.
Good morning everyone! No real plan for the day other than lounging in the pool later.
I'm old
Good morning everyone! A string of sunny days in the low 80's ahead so should make the garden pop.
What is the plan for the trailers?
44/68 lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! We are in for a stretch of nice weather. Maybe with some watering the garden will get a good start.
47/70 Lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! It feels like Fall. 58 and raining.
Good morning everyone! Rainy day ahead so I just completed my walk while it's still dry. The only other thing planned is a nap later.
Black Bears seem to be moving into the neighborhood. I saw one on the bridge about a half mile from here a few days ago. My neighbor saw a momma...
Maybe he needed to consider his diet the day before committing a crime.
Cop sounds like someone with a small you know what.
Good morning everyone! Garden planting is on the list for either today or tomorrow.
Good morning everyone! Hot one ahead.