Unfortunately, there are many people that will install these stoves themselves and are not.....let's say "mentally gifted" enough to understand...
I agree. Mike from Englander mentioned to me about having the comb. fan running too high, as it just sends the heat out the exhaust......not...
I agree. If you have any of the above mentioned items on your home, and there is a problem down the road, don't be surprised if the insurance co....
Me too! I've been "in" for about 2 hours already. :cheers:
Huh?? :eek:
:drunk:
smoothies early too :yes:
:picard:
Dodged another sn*w bullet today. Places south & east of me got up to 6"..........here, I again got 0". Weekend has started for me....Sunday...
Normally, ceramic glass can be found at regular glass store, or can be ordered. Shouldn't be too $$. For a $100 bill, I'd take a chance.
So sorry to hear about Woody. Glad Pellet is still keepin' you company. Good luck w/ the new venture. Oh, and don't forget to transfer all...
RockAuto.com still sells parts for those.
Gee....that must have been terrible. :whistle: 58* here today.
Best $3.94 you'll spend
I stand corrected......thanks Smoke. That was told to me by a Chevy service person.....guess I won't ask him anything in the future. :confused:
This is a $40K+, 900 HP, 410 dirt sprint car engine. Please note the brand of oil filter (just to the left of the red-colored oil pump: [ATTACH]
Just did my Monday "runnin around doing errands", and had to stop in Wally World and TSC.....here's what I found: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Their top of the line filter might be OK, but I wouldn't chance it. A lot of better filters out there. You can get Wix filters from a place...
Oil Life Monitor (OLM) on my Trailblazer uses total engine rotations and dirt sensor to calculate when light should be turned on. Might be other...
Best ones out there are: Mobil 1 Wix (only ones we are allowed to run on our sprint motors) NAPA Gold (Wix) Carquest (wix) AC Delco Hastings K & N...