Well, plans changed for tonight. Guess I'll be watching the race on DVR tomorrow. I'll be visiting this place for the first time with my female...
Thanks bud....was thinking of you when I took them off the shelf. 1/2 in the frig, other half are chilling on the deck in the 16* temp. I'll be...
Snowy Rivers , think a set of these should be incorporated in every pellet stove? LOL [ATTACH]
Decided to change things up. I'll be hunkering down during this Artic blast........
Perfect beer chillin' temp! :dancer:
:drunk::cheers::pete:
Nitpik, nitpik, nitpik.......;)
Wait just one minute.....what the Hay?????? Do I see the word "Pallets" listed on the website???? :bug: I seem to remember another pellet...
:rofl: :lol:
I agree.....the install actually looks OK other than the NEW elbow. Don't think the installer should get crucified for this one. EDIT: Now that...
Well, I'm glad to have full gas tanks for the next couple of days. Already have 2 warnings from the Nat. Weather Srvc. :shiver::shiver: The...
Nice job Joey!!
Welcome Millertime! :handshake: I'm in the Hudson Valley near Poughkeepsie.....where are you "upstate"?
Finally did get some "measurable" sn*w......well, if you call 1 1/2" measurable. :coffee:
:thumbs:
RGIII comes to mind.
x2 So sad (but not a surprise to me) to see Cam act like a spoiled child during the post game interview, and then just got up and left. The...
Once again, I lucked out. The snow line never got any closer than about 20 miles east of me........lovin' looking at the bare ground all winter....
I'll be headin' over to the SB party in a little bit. It'll be good to see some old friends, drink a lot of smoothies, play some cards, eat, and...
That was THEIR decision, not yours.