Don't know if it was mentioned earlier in the thread, but double check gaskets on ash pan(?) and/ or door....use the dollar bill test on the door.
:thumbs:
Got about 2" of fluffy snow last night, with a topping of about 1/10" of ice. I only shoveled the front deck & walk to the driveway. Went to...
Feel better Jay!!
That's like $199/ton. :thumbs: Any idea what the ton price is?
The way I determined the setting was to let the line get cold, and then turn the stat on manually. I timed the amount of time it took for the...
I agree.....I couldn't be confident the pipes had really gotten warm in that short a time.
I did. If you mention you're on a pellet forum, you might get an additional 10% off. Great unit, perfect for your situation.
In my previous home w/ the heat pipe going through an unheated attic, I had that zone set for 6 times a day for 10 minutes. Never had a problem...
Uh oh :heidi:
:banana:
X2 Better watch it Dex.......there are pigs around your parts that have wings. :vulture:
Like the prints a lot Will. Sounds like you & the honey had a nice night.
They're located in your neck of the woods: Heating - Ardisam Inc.
X2 Sounds like a serious blockage/lack of burn air. Make sure that when you turn it to #4, the exhaust fan makes the necessary increase in...
Oh, btw, Happy B-Day Ivanhoe!
Great place. The brew master was tending bar, and even told us where the different hops came from. I had the Cream Ale......mmmmmm good....
-6* was the coldest I saw this morning. With the winds last night, I'm guess it got to -15-20* wind chill. :shiver::shiver::shiver: Car had a...
Yup......hoping it compares favorably. You got that right!