:eek:
Welcome to the friendly forum!!
Well, temps here got up to about 50, and while walking the dog, I saw a wet spot in the road. Looked up, and yes, that small Maple was leaking...
Bright sunshine finally today....temp is around 32*. The weekend has started, supposed to be in the 50's this weekend and no rain. Payday at the...
BTW, welcome to the forum Coulson
I have had basically the same exact washer as that for 1 1/2 yrs., and have "0" issues. Clothes are just as clean as previous "old style" washer,...
:rofl: :lol:
Yes, you can. Just use the same 2 wires that come down from the stat.
Took a look up into the trees in the back, I think my little eye spied some buds starting to form on a couple of trees. 60* here again...
Conrgatulations!!
X2 They may not be the cheapest (unless you get a deal like Bogieb did), but the instructions, adapters, and phone tech service is well worth it!...
Me too!!!
Mazda?
Well, just took a walk w/ the dog, and I just noticed that the grass is starting to green-up. :D 50*+ will do that.
Me too. :whistle:
I do the same.....I even did that on my old KitchenAid washer at the previous house. I usually wait 2 days to really let it dry out, then shut...
HEY! Forget me? :mad: Just kiddin. Glad it was a simple fix. :D
Got to 60* today....gorgeous out!! Did some car maintenance, bird feeders, etc, etc. Was sooo nice to be outside in just a heavy T-shirt. Gonna...
Hey Snowy Rivers , this is my place....look OK to you? :thumbs: Frig, dishwasher, sink, stove, microwave & toaster all black.....even the spice...
Once you get it programmed to what you need, it's so easy to use. Cold weather starts, you just push the switch....done! Weather gets warmer,...