We aren't too far apart, but got nothing here. Sun's been out all morning, 52* right now. 70* in the house with just the front door open and sun...
Well, leaving the sn*w stakes up still seems to be working .......got 0".....didn't even see a single flake. :dex:
The stakes are still up here.....no sense taking a chance w/ mother nature gettin' mad. Must be working, as that Nor'easter they were calling for...
Oink OINK!!!
Well, ya gotta love this. 2nd week in March.......:banana: [ATTACH]
Good question.
The kid did a nice, solid job. Chase Elliot was too, until.......:bug:
I bought my Weber Silver in '02........still works great. I'm guessing that the stainless burn grates & cooking grates have helped in that area....
Uh Oh.......here we go again. :picard::zip:
http://www.amazon.com/CookinPellets-40H-Hickory-Smoking-Pellets/dp/B00HEYVS2O Smokin Brothers - 100% Pure Mesquite Wood Pellets
Even cheaper as a refurb: TIMBER RIDGE PELLET GRILL/SMOKER
Can you say Father's day present?? Englander Smoke-N-Sear Pellet Grill and Smoker | Englander Stoves
VERY messy. Hope you don't think a pellet stove is a dirty job to clean........
You poor guy....:picard:
Huh?? With the winter we just had, I've been using mine continuously. That reminds me....gotta get the tank refilled for spring! :grizz: :drool:
X2
The extra large size "spoon"
Yup, tough to catch those big Ice if they're not around.
I have no idea who you mean.....:whistle:
I locked in at $1.84 down here last April, but I know the price now is actually less than that. My guess I could get it for around $1.40ish.