Me either!!! :fart:
Didn't see Plessey, but came across these: [$2.99] DIY 8-Position 16-Pin 2.54mm Pitch Dip Switches (5-Piece Pack)
Will that work on my allergy when I'm around cats??:whistle:
Thought about you when I saw this advertised online.....:rofl: :lol: The Car Tire Toilet Seat For Bathrooming On The Go
No free shipping on the website that I can see. Aww sh*t!
Congratulations!!!!
I'll be down in St. Petersburgh starting Wednesday for a few days......oldest daughter is at college, but turns 21, so I plan on buying her her...
Welcome Johneh!! :handshake:
Yup. Gettin' down to around 21* by dawn. :shiver::shiver: And to top it all off, I now see the possibility of another 3-6" here starting...
A really good guy, great to do business with, he's a Vet, (AND he owes me a LOT of smoothies!!!). :D
Already here.... 33* here right now, had about 1" of sn*w, but most is already melting off the decks, roads & driveway is clear. And about that...
The 2 places I always went to for pipe were Eric at KinsmanStoves, and Wood Stove pro. Eric at Kinsman will give discount to forum members, and...
Hey everyone, I know this isn't really pellet related, but I know some of you are the "camping" types, or have camps. I got this email from...
X3
I think it has more to do with the age of the stove, plus how motivated the seller is. A newer stove (1-2 yrs old) won't be 1/5 the original...
weird
The one that many on here use is the Tripplite UltraBlok:...
I saw the original on a YouTube video some years ago, and posted it on the "other" site. But I thought I also posted the original here as well....
Go easy....Jay gets defensive about his racer: [ATTACH]
Feel better Larry.