You win the FHC :deadhorse: award! Congrats!:rofl: :lol:
If no one has a specific saw porter in mind I bet Red97 could have his pinky twisted into working his black magik on it. Depending on his work...
I don't have any parts to contribute but I think its a great idea! A 044/440 hybrid would make a gooder sleeper saw!:saw:
Haha I was sure I was going to read another super positive review of the fine saw bucks my Brother Shawn Curry has been making!:thumbs: Hope it...
Thanks for the shout out bud! That thread can be found here: Gutting the Dolmar 7910 Muffler | Firewood Hoarders Club
I'm with Dex I find it hard to believe that the stock muffler is making the sparks. The bolts holding the muffler on are torx style heads. If you...
Mulberry is some gooder btus!
Depends on if it's hard or not.:rofl: :lol: sorry couldn't resist. Maple is usually fairly easy to split. With crotch and knottier pieces being...
I think tannerite would work gooder in this situation... [ATTACH] For making toothpicks! :thumbs: