I must have missed the detergent joke?:sherlock:
See picture above.:rofl: :lol:
Chris is right. The picture of the ad above does clearly state merchandise/in store credit. Something to keep in mind, if you don't think you can...
That's what I thought when I saw it.
Just saw this today. I posted the pic in the other thread but wanted to make sure everyone saw this. I'm not in the market for a splitter but...
Here ya go bud! Just saw this today. Doors open at 6am. [ATTACH]
Fee, Figh, Foe, Fum..... no wait that was giants. :whistle: Methinks there might be some goats somewhere missing something.:rofl: :lol:
What is this blade you speak of?
I'm imagining an Ayn Rand inspired firewood utopia!:dex::saw::tree::axe::stacke::woodsign: :campfire:
MVP like voting? REPORTED!!!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I'm saying .404 and probaby rather dull would be fastest for ice racin'! Now if I can just mount the saw to a sled...:whistle:
Port the 501 and run them head to head?:saw:
You dirty dog you went and did it didn't ya!:rofl: :lol::saw:
I run mine until they have little bibits of triangles left of the top plate. I have done so for decades and thousands of trees. Generally when a...
Win the FHC chainsaw ice race! [MEDIA]
Well said yourself Dennis! And x2! Kenis and Jenn you knocked it out of the park! Everything was amazing! Thanks again for hosting such a great event!
Shawn great idea and so true! I should have made that clear but felt given the size of the sign it was a given that it wouldn't be shipped. Will...
That is an outstanding idea as well!
Fantastic idea!
[ATTACH] Some of you who followed the Live from the PA GTG thread might remember this sign. I was given the sign by cwn877 . The sign was painted...