Um yeah. You seen the red dress lady thread? :rofl: :lol:
Now for some tree sex!
Be careful with the pot directly on the heat source! and mixing candle scents the combos arnt always great.
[ATTACH] Made up this years batch.
Gonna get up on the roof and poke out the pipe when the dew dries off the metal. I’ll also be measuring for a chimney cap :makeitrain".
[ATTACH]
When I started the project it was 1.89$ a lineal foot. I miss calculated and needed a few more boards a month later the same product was 5.50 a...
The decking is meranti and the swing is Cypress.
Good stuff here :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
[ATTACH] Finishing touch.
It would be interesting to see what’s inside the “stick”
Like a free flow but cooler!
Like comparing apples to oranges.
The harmonica is cool too!
[MEDIA] the gal in the middle has some nice lungs.
There is someone playing guitar?
I can’t recommend a good one but I have had bad experiences with cheap fleabay stuff. One in particular instance was bearings for a washer tub....
Bark sucks!
The roll of route is where I’d be looking.
[ATTACH] Found me a spot in the shade to work on the oak. I gotta get this one wrapped up!