Yeah, we have a bunch of pine and hemlock on the property lots of large dead branches get shed and trees that die for whatever reason. Excellent...
I don’t do any late night wood runs, learnt my lesson there! If I have been campfiring for a while I’ll just grab some off my stacks:jaw::rofl:...
[ATTACH] Should last an hour or so.
[ATTACH] Going to collect tonight’s fuel. My trailer is ghetto.
I wouldn’t have guess there were grease fittings on the axle of a harbor freight trailer.
Did you get the bearing issue sorted?
I have heard rubbing toothpaste on the effected area 3 times a day will help.
When I bought grapple loads I asked one of the guys selling how many cord. His reply was “stack it up and let me know”. a truck that will hold 20...
Gramps always called that a pulp hook.
Godzilla under the hood? Lol
Buddy was all pumped to borrow a friends atv for an ice fishing trip last winter. Started all day long at his house we got to the lake 4 hours...
A sheet metal shop could make up something that would completely fit under the rack and wood as well.
At the cabin I have a wood box it’s pretty utilitarian looking. what if you made a some sort of “pan” to go under the rack? Something like this?...
In my house the wood stove was originally located on the first floor in the kitchen /dining room area. During a remodel the stove was moved to the...
Gramps always had a huge spring on his door. He would yell at you not to let it slam before you opened it. I miss that guy.
Sounds like one or both bearings are toast! pull it back apart, clean the grease off and inspect the rollers and both race surfaces.
Just for the taste! :rofl: :lol::drunk:
Since a guy has new fire starters it would only be proper to test one to make sure they are good to go.[ATTACH]
Did some maintenance on his log hauler and asked for payment in log form. He said he would be bringing another load out this week. I’ll lay some...
[ATTACH] Got all the oak split except for some short rounds I’ll use for topcover weights. Just in time for this to be dropped.[ATTACH]