:([ATTACH] Every day. Rip buddy.
Got me!
[ATTACH] That time of year. I hate mice!
Cat ain’t nowhere near the spare tire:doh:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] :emb:
[ATTACH] Bring it!
Driver called and said he wasn’t going that fast, he backed into a parking bollard. me “bro you broke the axle housing” :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Don’t they know you will burn your house down burning pine?
[ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Is there another option?
Yup two tanks one to get you to the gas station on one to get you home.
Yup, this is a bit more mixed. White birch,maple and cherry and beech log or two but still 75% red oak. We play I spy with the kids all the...
A+ for preparation! Nice work!
[ATTACH] Last night after a few cocktails the boss made it clear she has never liked the rim!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I like clean clothes and...
An F350 with a dump body in this case.
[ATTACH] More oak!
Have you ordered crawfish from them? How’s that work?
12volt batteries lately have been junk! All of em from Walmart to Interstate.
[ATTACH] And we’re off!