12k and 20k lb lifts. I’ll be burning my creeper tonight!
[ATTACH] Xmas came early this year!
[ATTACH]
Judo chop?
No experience needed, we will train you!
That’s my life here! I could work 100 hours a week if I wanted to.
That’s not my call. We like everybody are short on help. Unfortunately you have to work with what you got. Some of it has to do with the nature of...
Yup replaced both springs and the shocks as well.
The guy hit a parking bollard at top speed in reverse.
There are a few members here that have them. I believe brenndatomu has one?
Thanks. Frank the dog in the pic. Came from someone I found in uncle Henry’s. I’m thinking we will probly end up waiting till spring, kinda hard...
Nice!:thumbs:
Hope they get plenty of touchdowns.
This wood is for 2023 and beyond I still have time…
With that, we are looking for a new friend to give a loving home. Anybody know of a reputable lab breeder? Willing to travel a bit from NH for the...
Ifn that were the case it would be bound for the crusher!
damm it, I think I got something in my eye!