I really don’t think there will be any issue at all.:tears: Been waiting for her to start to miss pulling the boat. It will be interesting to see...
Nope, I’m more worried about the coil bolts spinning the insert in the plastic valve cover…
[ATTACH] 2008 f350 6.4, hard miles! She still is pretty tight tho . My daily 2013 f150 5.0 has 149xxx still on original plugs!
Might not be the best idea taking advice on buying stuff from Screwloose. Next thing you know you will have a fog horn from the titanic in your...
35 ft Towable Boom Lift Rental | Rent Boom Lift | The Home Depot Rental No homedepot in the kangaroo state?
[ATTACH]
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: much higher success rate with the tootsie roll here!
Nice clean boat and trailer! Uncle has one with the same colors, says “Super Snapper” on the side. Lots of laughs at fish camp about that one. He...
Lol, it came with the house. I hate it and flog it as hard as I can but it keeps going.
[ATTACH] Next years fire starters. There is hardware cloth attached to the bottom of the 2x4 frame. Red oak noodles.
That was a gender reveal party. 80lbs of Tanerite.
I heard and felt it. Have been wondering what it was.
:rofl: :lol:
No I haven’t and don’t plan to.
Ever try a topside creeper man are they tough on the Sternum!
I hadn’t heard of this shroom until recently, but it was mentioned in a podcast I was listing to then I saw a reference to it here on FHC. Now I...
[ATTACH] Is this Amianita Muscaria?
[ATTACH] :drunk: