What about the BUGS?
Done, defiantly not my favorite job.
[ATTACH] Wanted to get this done a couple weeks ago but didn’t happen. Here’re we go!
[ATTACH] :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
So, what’s the hold up?
[ATTACH] Just scored myself a kindling box!
Sounds like it’s time to pick up a BFH!
As long as ya got a compressor handy…
Imagine what could happen if more people did that now and again.
Hold the handle of the inner bucket and hammer the chit out of the outer one around the top. [ATTACH]
Resistance is measured in ohms.
Yeah it monitors camshaft and crankshaft synchronization.
The 6.0 did that to a lot of good techs…
7.3 is a walk in the park compared to its replacements.
I think I’d try to find an injector driver module and a set of valve cover gaskets as well!
Crank sensor?
[MEDIA]
Dig safe marker? Blue indicates a waterline.
Good thing I have a pile of them left from the dealer days!
I have heard of people using magnets to cover the partial opening left by the primary control damper. :whistle: For me a pipe damper is cheap...