Let’s go Brandon!!!:usa:
This
Like certain year v6 fusions you have to remove the subframe and power train to replace the water pump. Fun times.
[ATTACH] Nothing is “easy” anymore.
Caiman American Deer Leather Kontour MIG/Stick Gloves - 1878Default Title
I’m hoping it gets used a bunch, the last few years have been pretty dismal for snowsports.
[ATTACH] Listening to the yotes in the distance.
Dang, I HATE getting on the snappy truck….
New cord is going on 5 years no fraying at all. I think the original was just junk. I also know a few others that had the same issue no more...
When I bought pipe like that there was an install manual in the box I’d follow them.
[ATTACH]
In!
:thumbs::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Insert deer with wired eyes.
I did the pick up an old blower on the side of the road and make it work for a season or two for quite a while. Never really had a good one tho....
Keep on splitting!
Right I wasn’t suggesting that you do anything. Just saying it’s not something I would do… maybe I’m a savage but I really don't see enough bugs...
Just seems like a bad idea to me. But like I said if it works for you great! I do like the idea of bringing the wood in during the spring I’m...
I don’t think I’d want to be burning wood with pesticide on it. But if it works for you great.
[ATTACH] I don t worry too much about them.