Good thing you got back when you did mike, reports from the folks are saying it’s pretty nasty there now.
The couple that I have are well over 20 years old and still work the same as they did when they were made. No replacement cats or sagged burn...
:popcorn:
[ATTACH]
Is there a concrete pad under the entire thing? edit I guess it’s the membrane that has the grid pattern on it…
I have been looking into the effects of lions mane, lots of info out there.
Looks good! Lots of work with the goon spoon! Sounds like it will get a good test in the next 24 hours.
Did ya get any fishing in this year mike? Unfortunately due to weather, work and family stuff I didn’t get out but a couple times. Buddies crushed...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Flat iron and veggies.
Ran out of charcoal wife ran to the dollar store.[ATTACH] this stuff is gross!
Serviced the wood wagon for my log guy.[ATTACH] I couldn’t even guess how many cord that poor truck has hauled.
[ATTACH] Took a short hike today. [ATTACH] And savoring the last of the weekend.
Email received, thanks.
Is that a fur burger. I always thought of something different…
Looks great! Nice work. That’s a big safe!
What about the Dagwood?
In Maine they call any sandwich on long bread an Italian. Like a Turkey sub is referred to as a turkey Italian. Weird.
Lol I thought the same thing. no mortadella M2theB?
That would be the only thing I would use them for. Not into spending money on something that I know is gonna fall apart.