Well Larry you must have missed the boulders that I found before I came to a stop I was multi hued for close to 9 weeks.
Just about all BP meds carry that warning right after the relaxed willy warning and that is just before the dizzy warning.
Time for my nap.
Yes it is the thing you unplug when you do the LBT. Let me guess you just did the LBT and forgot to hook the pressure switch back up?
Cable companies are nothing but hot air.
I did the copper flashing thing when I replaced the back steps with a deck a few years ago the flashing required copper nails and leather gloves...
There is supposed to be flashing that goes over the ledger board and up under whatever was used for the outside of the wall (clapboards, vinyl...
Freeze Warnings posted for parts of three counties for tonight.
JT's boat may get ice locked while he is trying to get the line wet.
Freeze Watches posted for parts of four counties for early Monday morning.
I will have to work on my den to get it ready for my winter hibernation. About 20 4' by 8' by 2" foam sheets should do it.
Frost Advisories posted for parts of 6 counties.
What kind of wood Firewood BTU & Drying Chart a ton of pellets = about 121 gallons of oil (#2 fuel oil) but there are differences.
Poor SKEETER can't catch a break from the bunch on here.
I also wouldn' t care to go back, but that isn't the point.
It should not cost you your job, if it does lawyer up and go after Mr. C big time.
Luneyburg play looney everytime work calls. You do no work until the med wackos say you can.
Sorry SKEETER, I don't see Vortexes in that forecast, Gubment must have simply stopped paying for them, budget considerations and such.
The gubment is still late on its vortex payments, even though SKEETER keeps saying it will be here soon, it hasn't gotten here yet.
I ain't quite that old, but I feel it some days.