Skeeter can pollute any thread he wants with food pictures.
Tuesday in addition to the garden relish winding we got 10 half pints of wild concord grape jelly and one pie.
We got 13 pints of garden relish this morning.
I wound up some hot and sweet peppers, green tomatoes, and onions for garden relish this afternoon,the boss did cabbage, green tomatoes, and...
Yup, and it is burning.
44 here headed for 39.
Between the boss and I we got the grapes picked this afternoon. A bit more than 4 lbs, we left some for Monday.
Well the boss gets back from her quilting get away today.
You don't really want to say hello to boulders in that manner as it hurts bad like.
I always take it easy, I is a Bear, and yes I go in the woods.
Lots of azzhats in this world.
I go up and down the stairs no problem but outside the cane goes with me and usually I don't go outside.
I'm lucky if USPS can find the mailbox and it is plenty big enough. UPS has never been an issue.
I never had a weight issue and the ole BP used to be classified as being in the high normal/normal range up until last year. Last year that...
I have damm little fine muscle control in my left arm and hand it is a royal pain for me as I am left handed when it comes to writing. Basically...
Well you have a choice keep the BP under control or your ticker, brain, or blood vessels will go rouge on you big time. Best you start early as...
Larry, I went down hard onto boulders, I was lucky that I was able to stop before getting into the blackberry brambles at the bottom of the...
Now for my cup of coffee.
Soft tissue injuries take forever to heal.
Only a little ole 81 mg aspirin no rx at all.