The older family members of the penicillin's were more of a problem than the newer versions.
Trusses can be hard to align.
That crap came close to offing me. So I make it a point to tell all of the docs and nurses.
Some side effects are dosage related.
A certain small percentage can't tolerate various drugs I have issues with several in the penicillin family.
Your f'ng doctor should have warned you.
Well they warn you about the high volume diarrhea taking many days worth of laxatives and high volumes of liquids has major effects on one.
That is what I've been told.
Well the boss is down about a gallon or so and the septic system cried uncle last night must be colonoscopy time this morning.
But Larry can stand it a bit chilly heat bugs him big time.
That would give his wife an excuse to really crank up his stove.
I have been lucky, never tried infernos, but heard all about them.
Well I have, and a bag of rocks would have burned better.
Yes, do you have a point to make about those Penningtons?
Are you so sure about even having to look at them?
Maybe I'll take my mess on the way to bed but I doubt it will stop the dizzies that I get as the 5mg for normal folks almost 8mg in effect for...
Sorry Skeeter no luck at Wally World this morning.
Hey WW I don't think that Subsailor cares for it either. I might be wrong.
Hey WW ccbs are really not good for ya. I hope to get mine reduced or changed this month baring that taking place I get a walking stick tomorrow...
Skeeter, I have to pick up some meds at Wally World this morning so I am going to see if they have any Polar vortexes in yet.