That too.
That's way too scary.
Works for me.
It really is med specific for a lot of meds it really doesn't matter.
Pete my doc said to try the 1/2 + 1/4 of the 5mg Amlodipine dosage to see if the reduction clears up my dizzies. I told him that a long term...
Doesn't look good for us Easterners the Blob is back.
I vote :vulture::heidi::doh:
I think most of it is in a big scrap wood pile. It ain't a treasure, that is for sure. Filled up a high side dump truck it did.
Well we got rid of a pile of junk this morning. We are now rid of an old snowblower, lawn mower, wheel barrow, the last of two chicken coops, and...
Spitting the white chit here this morning. Sending it JT's way.
I'll make it X3!
Going to the grocery store to get some Dr. approved potato chips and hard cider :salute::p:D:doh:.
No Dr should proscribe anything without stating all of the risks you have a choice what goes into your system that way. I can tolerate at least...
You mean CO, which is far different than CO2. Far different.
Your swing is too small.
My TSTATS are set and the oil tank is full.
This is for us: From 12:00am EDT, Sun Oct 14 until 8:00am EDT, Sun Oct 14 Action Recommended: Execute a pre-planned activity identified in the...
A week from this Friday or on October 26 for those who need it spelled out for them.
No white chit here, yet. Maybe Texas but not here.
{QUOTE="Snowy Rivers, post: 874945, member: 3055"]My Dr said..."We can try a different one" ahhhhhh nooooooooooooooo. I reached a point that...