I did my small snow blowing job this morning. Can now get to the back porch without wading.
Did you have to pay the gubment's bill, if so ya got taken for a ride.
How can you tell?
They build their damm damms in the granite box culvert the driveway passes over.
I live high enough to be out of the flood plain, but not in god's country we call that being in the county. The one where the spuds are grown and...
It is also down hill both ways in our driveway. We also have a beaver issue from time to time.
I don't switch tires and I have full time 4 wd. It is up hill both ways in our driveway.
What are winter tires?
Important things like beer good,no beer not so good.
Tamed my high electric use lights in the up/down stairs hallway by replacing 96 watt incandescent +39 watt cfl's with 12 watt +27 watt led lights .
Don't talk about toilets, I had get a snake yesterday as my plunger didn't do the job.
Try: Redirect Notice
Mt. Dew?.
I've done that from time to time, yet I still vote.
I visited the zoo at town hall and voted yesterday morning.
I know that, you know that, now someone needs to tell him that.
Let me tell you about the getting married thing. Larry, you want to help me here someone done do'ed it and got married.
Yes, buzzard pigs.
You will get over it.
Likely