X7!
How can that be as we are gorbally warming.
Artc that was due to the sedative you had, the same line you are given when you get a colonoscopy, or have any procedure done. Possible drug...
Now, we have tried to train you ever since you arrived, it can't be done.
Most of the "engineers" weren't engineers even for Its Better Manually, been there done that, I have the tee shirt somewhere. Me knew more than...
You sure about that? , I always thought that it was Carter's little liver pills that worked on grumpy old bears.
But no do smoothies.
I can't fill the space I already have. What would I do with more?
I have a copy of VM/370 somewhere on the 6TB backup drive. It is close to the copy of TOS/360.
I get to give advice on geezer naps, been taking them for many a year, I've been a geezer for decades.
Novice!
Around here you need a mulching snowblower for leaves now.
That fast, huh?
Us bears. scarfed down some salmon. No turkeys were harmed during this feeding.
The boss only knows rare and raw. Lettuce normally is not cooked at all.
I was thinking e-coli, salmonella issues.
X5
I have a Jennyo turkey burger on a bed of Romaine lettuce should I be concerned?
Repeat after me propane sucks, then, you die.
No bird for this bear gonna have a chunk of salmon for snack tomorrow.