SO MUCH FOR COPY AND PASTE
How did it go today?
I am always useless these days getting down isn't a problem, but getting up is a different kettle of fish.
X8 or so!
I rarely have eggs anymore since getting rid of the chickens last fall (2017). Coops are even gone. It cost more to get rid of the coops than to...
I scarfed down a chunk of prime beast yesterday evening. Have a small piece for lunch today thanks to bear's doggy bag.
No hzct for this bear it gets in the way of the piddling. I was just given a two minute quilt moving warning.
Lisinopril aka pit viper venom chemical analogue is well noted for its dry and totally nonproductive cough.
Not likely. You'll get no help from this crowd.
Ya think?
Likely neither will last buy the cheaper one.
I have to straighten my tree up the cat decided to climb it after I went to bed last night.
I let natural airflow rule when pellet heating as the fans screwed it up if they were used.
Still decorating the tree,garland is on,so are the lights, the topper and over 100 ornaments,have yet to find my very old birds. The birds were...
Badbob I bet my piddling pill is the same as your enlarged prostrate job. LW takes it also just is I don't have the same cause for my issue.
Hey at 8:00 AM I have 3 BP meds, a lipator, and a baby aspirin to eat . At 8:00 PM it is a BP med and a piddling pill.
Try some pink pellets Lunney.
I still have issues when it comes to hibernating I have to eat damm pills on a regular basis. So much for long naps.
Got my Christmas tree planted in the living room, tomorrow I'll start trimming it. It will take a few days, I'm slower these days. What used to...
Huh, X4 or 5 depending.