I went on a meds run and I was bundled up enough that I didn't wheeze when I hit the cold air.
I'll try X4.
I've had a cat since the 50's and thought I was done with the fur balls when I had Mr. T put down back a while ago but I now have a little orange...
At Colby?
Happy New Year everyone.
Being a stickler when it comes to automated systems I do have major issues when they go bump in the night. I used get the wake up calls for them.
big time suckage
Then you really do have an issue with Cabella.
The shipper links the shipment.
. Yes, but Cabella was the only one it should have come from.
Where did the tracking number come from?
Bob the only allowed answer to that question is yes!
Looks like one I had awhile back. This season they have all made it. To the house even.
Not in the mood for such a feast slvrblkk.
The boss is reading the destruction manual on her new crock pot pressure cooker do dad, could get interesting around these parts. My eldest...
Keep up with the naps Ambient they tend to run away.
Oink roast with baked spud, sour cream,pickled 'shroms, beets, squash, and apple sauce.
I also have some Woodchuck Amber, Shipyard Prelude, and Geary's Brown Ale.
Everyone enjoy the holiday and try to not over indulge with the food and drink, now where is that Celebration Ale?
Luney knows what to do, but old habits are hard to just kick even when they must be.