John Lawler just wondering. Hotels/motels close by?
You did get my msg that Chaz won't be there this weekend right? Where are the pics? Otherwise you guys did nothing.:rofl: :lol:
Nice haul.
How do you find the rebates and stuff. We are possibly looking at putting one in next year. But maybe this isn't the same as Chaz was talking...
How did that handle the snow in the winter?
Man I wish we had 11 cords period. We are way behind this year. With his current schedule he has very little time for wood. With this steaming...
Great. Its a start. They will put a dent in that pile.
Now you need to get her a little cart so she can "help" daddy with wood. Happy birthday little piney.
Nice friend to have.
Good morning everybody. Well i am hoping for the weatherman to be close to his prediction. They are saying for the next 10 days the high will be...
I support Chaz completely. I do help with the wood but it not as much as it used to be.
I totally agree 100%.
Your own home delivery, sweet. Hope they have regular bud vs light though.
Hey gotta give it up to the kid. From what I have seen, he is a hard working worker. Has no qualms about splitting his own wood and taking care...
Hi John. Not sure if Chaz will make it down but if I decide to come along for the ride are dogs welcomed?
Since it is 90 out a fire is the last thing I want to see. Lol thanks for sharing. What type of tree was that?
Oh you bite your tongue. I don't even want to think of that chit. :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: Come to think of it, I still got to clean the...
Well i used to. Heavens knows with mowing this property i could have all the leaves and grass i want. We maintain about 4 acres. I do have one...
Now when do you normally plant them for over winter?
A garden around here is hard. It his clay based and so many rocks. We tried to one year but couldn't keep up but the tomatoes we did in...