You do through the VA I hope. If you go to wamart in the pharmacy area they have o2 readers. Just slip it on your your finger. It will check...
Where is everybody this morning. Good morning all. Nothing really on my plate today. Going to be heading home from PA this morning. Then see...
I figured you would have taken a nap after we left. :D
Looks nice. Great job.
Boy that "winter" you are coming into looks like it is going to be a rough one Chris. Lol
Looks like a great time. Bet the kids want to go back.
If you put an @ in front of his name it sends him alert to the post.
:whistle: :emb: Ya, Chaz caught it also. Hey give me a break. Been a long hard day here. Driving down here, going out to meet John, relaxing...
Hey TurboDiesel . Well we have settled for red lobster. Lol didn't want to wait an hour for a table. Was great gtg with you and Julie. Will...
Ya he said we that would be fine. Send the address.
Don't worry about it John. I wanted to get out of the house anyways.
Ya Chaz says thanks for saving him some. Lol Ya about 10 this morning made the decision to come on down. Met John and his wife. Decided to come...
Nice load.
Hope the weather is better than here. Going through light rain.
Did they put you on o2? They want me to use mine. With activity and sleep.
John Lawler hi John. Just thought I would let you know that Chaz and I are on our way down. Should be there around 2. We got a hotel reservation...
Well whoever is cutting you all are doing a good job. Forecast for us is rain so hope it misses you guys but hope you catch the cool front.
I was just looking through and I think it was Altoona that they stated free parking. Lol. If I am staying at your hotel better have free...
You are something else. Thank you.
Thanks