That looks like type of gummy worm.
Happy birthday kiddo.
So sorry to hear that Jeff. Will have her in my thoughts.
Our pines and the neighbor down street have a lot of dead and dying pines. Some line our driveway and will need to come down soon.
Oh he has the attitude. Like the big smile. He did a great job. Hopefully none spills when it gets moved.
I like those. Looks like they spread. Need full sun?
Sorry to hear your numbers dwindled so far.
Unfortunately none. The carver wasn't working. I can't even imagine what the price would be on some of those. I did like the bench with the back...
Well since we got home with the garlic, being we have never have grown garlic, been doing some research. I was thinking container grow. Our soil...
Good morning all. Temps are hanging in the 70s for now. Did have a shower come through yesterday. Didn't provide much but will take it. Stay...
Neat idea.
Here are a few more. Some you got to look real close.
Here are some pics of the ride home. Stopped at a wood carvers who had some amazing work. Hope you enjoy.
It is less wood that they have to deal with so take as much as you want.
It is good of them to help you out like that. When he moves them is he going to give you a hollar. Hope nobody snatches them out from underneath...
[ATTACH] I would like to say thanks to Tim and his wife for this garlic he gave us this weekend. Hopefully it will keep till this fall for when I...
Have a good evening with your family.
Oh good so I am not saying anything you don't know. What is the difference between my COPD and what you have. I did see a pulmonary doctor after...
Thank you for the correct name. I blanked on it and for the life of me couldn't think of it.
Here is a couple from me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]