Can somebody identify this for me. I was thinking leeks. Chaz thinks garlic [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Glad to hear she is feeling better.
Yea i am thinking that also. I was trying to figure out what I could do to entertain myself this afternoon. So one of the things was to go up...
I never knew that the US had a rain forest. That is so cool.
Hey don't feel bad. I have done that to a lot of songs. Lol
Well we got 4 face cords in today so 2 to go. Here they are. [ATTACH] This is the 2 elm that Chaz dropped. Not counting winter, when is a good...
Oh trust me, I won't. Took Holly for a run then came down and decided how I was going to tackle the pallets. They are stacked 5 high. Remember...
We raised 3 turkeys one year. Birds were a lot of fun. We would let them out after work to do a free range. When we were on the ATV the would...
And where are the pics. :whistle:
Is the pt something you can do a home? But doing pt is always a slow and steady. I take it this is for your arm?
Good afternoon all. We bought 2 cords from Chaz's best friend FIL. Delivered the first 2 face cords this morning. He is 81. So I get to start...
Glad there is family available for her.
As far as I am concerned, I had a great time. I am just sorry we didn't get there in time to with the wood. The guys didn't share. Lol
Are you close enough to traffic that he can start to sell some of "his" wood. If so help set up a rack, teach him to run the splitter, get him...
Even more impressive.
Ok here is the way I see it. You can go up to your name and then go to like preferences. You have the option of turning off the likes for your...
Please do. Just rolled out of bed, no coffee. Knew it didn't look right but by the time I was ready to post here, I was a little frustrated. Had...
Thanks Jack.
Oh yea, :rofl: :lol: bought them at the store last week. They grow fast there.
Ok you PA people. How come you never have s GTG? Heavens knows there is enough. Besides, it would be fairly close for us to go to. :D:thumbs: