Glad to hear you are recovering and listen to Judy. If she didn't love you, she wouldn't say a word.
I take it one of the kids knows how to run a saw. But where are his chaps?
Their chickens, what do they know about pretty. I have to you did a great job.
I have seen them before and many years ago my dad I believe gave me one to try. The one I had the other day had quite the kick. With the old...
Definitely will need to include that in the pics. Lol.
Good afternoon everybody. Just got back a short time ago from taking Holly up to the woods. Started seeing rain drops on my chariot. Have...
Who's bringing the grill. Who's bringing hot dogs, buns, condiments? Mini GTG have to have lunch at least. Enjoy the day all. Be safe.
X2. Hope it is nothing real serious.
Interesting history and beautiful picture.
You must be miserable if you had to do a mud bath in it.
Is that your grandson? He's a cutie. Looks more than willing to work.
Boy, that a nice fine. To bad about the nails.
We are behind also. We do have some ash from last year but not enough. Just received the last load of would we ordered this morning. We do know...
We got up to 80*. Humid. Very few clouds. Ugh
Nice Jack.
Trust me JWinIndiana he does.
Good morning everybody. Well last load of wood was delivered at 6:30 this morning. Chaz needs to set up some pallets for me for the new wood....
X2
Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.
Also another question. There are some old burn barrels about 15 ft from them. We have concerns about what could of leached from them. Think it...