Got to agree with you. Chaz decided to do some mowing. At least there is a breeze and it is overcast. It was about 85 when he started and 90...
Good afternoon everybody. Hot and humid. 85 currently under cloudy skies. To hot out to do anything. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Congratulations Brad. Now where are you hanging it?
I like what your doing better than my idea.
Yea great score. Wish we could find some.
Brandon, you should build a small fish shack somewhere and start cooking and selling fresh fish sandwiches. Lol You must have a upright freezer...
Didn't you move to your current place about 3/4 years ago?
Looking good Jeff.
Looking really nice.
Good afternoon everybody. For those of you in Winchester, I was hoping it would be cooler for you. Chaz is running some errands in town....
Very impressed with this group. Good job guys. You make us proud.
The last pic, did they actually form a chain and pass wood from one kid to another to get that wood up the hill? You need to get them here every...
He is definitely learning the value of hard work.
Canning is not hard. You can get the supplies anywhere. A lot of them will also have a canning book by Ball. Not expensive. Or just Google.
Good morning everybody. Have fun Brandon. Everybody that is heading to Winchester, have fun and be safe. Yea, the weekend has started for Jeff...
Have faith with your hernia. Chaz has been dealing with one for a couple of years now. Never been a good time to have surgery. I quit asking...
What are you going to do with that?
Well the rain is finally here. So far it is light. Good soaking rain. Sever thunder storms forecasted so we will see what happens.
With my breathing issues I got me a pedometer. That way, especially winter, I can see how many steps I am doing. That way if I am having a way...