Sorry dear. But for the record I am A-.
Only 1 beer for all that. Steak dinner sounds great but , really, one beer.:cheers:
Hope it works out for you.
Good afternoon all. 71 for the high today. Well the rain came in. Mostly to the north and south of us. Did get just a real light shower...
Really came out nice. When is FIL moving in? Thanks for sharing
Nice job Carol and Jeff.
That is huge.
I got a "little" bit of wood done. Had about a 1/3 to a half of a cart load to split and stack. Got that taken of. Then after Chaz left for work...
X2
I am liking it. Nice.
Good morning everyone mid 70s and overcast. Gonna try getting a little wood done. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Hope all goes well with the surgery.
That is great news Dennis. Slow but steady.
Now how would you store those?
X2^^^
Good afternoon everybody. Much nicer day today. Is 80 but only 55% humidity. And it is more cloudy than clear. A nice gentle breeze is blowing....
How is everything doing Backwoods Savage ?
Today feels nice. 80, partly cloudy, dew point 61, humidity 56%.
Holly trying to decide if she wants to go wandering around in the storm. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
At some point many years ago we are pretty sure that there was possibly cow pasture here. As every once on awhile we could smell the manure. I...