x2
great!
I know, weird huh! She's known about the Blaze since we bought it in 93', but she's never been in it, she's not into things like that lol,...
Chinooks are awesome!!
Whoa, super windy this early morning after midnight, I ended up on the recliner it was so loud, sounded like the house was going to take flight...
:rofl: :lol:
Heavy overcast/cloudy threatened to snow all day but just a couple dustings. High's in the teens today and 20/30 mph wind today. Pine wood and...
In the 70's my school lunch had large fluffy cinnomon rolls smothered with a ladel of chili. Holy cow those were SO good. Didn't have pizza til...
Holy cow I've not seen that close of clearances before. You could cover the walls behind for some piece of mind and not worry?
And jmb6420
Nice here today, sunny and high 40's. Wind, but it's warm wind. First time stoves been off in a long time.
Grandma took kiddo shopping in Colo last visit. Came home with Floyd tshirt and vintage Ford Bronco tshirt. Hilarious, never seen or heard them...