The funniest one I ever saw of Bob Ross was Covid 2020 when they closed schools and did zoom meetings. Amazing phenomenon nationwide, all the...
:thumbs: :usa::usa::usa:
Very nice, sun just slipped behind mountain but still light outside at almost 6pm. We had a string of overcast/cloudy/snowy days, I didn't...
Well that is pretty cool!
I totally get it and sorry. I do remember that it's super contageous though, how dumb to require it for boarding then let it run through you...
x2
You know, granted it's been a really long time, but back in the day there was no test for it, symptoms only. Might not be a coinkidink he didn't...
My facebook password had upper and lower case and numbers. I was hacked.
Nice! Are you and Mom all settled there? Heck of a job you did on that home :)
It's the envy of those who only have lodge pole.
x2 you lovebirds :)
~25/75 Colder than our mild dry winter. Highs in 30's and snow on and off though not too much. Lows not bad either, teens and twenties....
rat?
That's amazing! Nice catch bogieb
First time on mute. Then again with sound TikTok - Make Your Day
:rofl: :lol: Why are Orphingtons your favorite?
Very true! Except the picture made me chuckle, not sure the brick and dust pan will hold up when a breeze picks up.
This is a young woman/older teen in TX lol [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
Oh no, like a solar panel?
My husband was tight with man that won Champion wood carver for his Loon one year, he was teaching husband. They paid big bucks for blocks of...