sway bars?
Great!
Thank you Larry
Ooohhh! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: That's really funny, thanks Dave :)
Maybe she brushed, water picked, flossed, and ?
Thanks:)
I think it cool! I've been seeing 11:11 for a few months now.
I'd get a couple CO detectors first thing, and then figure this riddle out.
Nice floor, except I was too busy admiring that built in pantry!
I'd bet there's something in place for emergencies, like if someone comes in unable to speak from a heart attack they'd treat them? Interesting,...
What did you do that took that long?
This is fun to read as you and Gasifier are on absolute opposite coasts of our country:)
CB like a radio that truckers use?
;) You rascal :)
They wouldn't perform the surgery.
Yes, I'd assume it's a known risk. They knicked his intestin below where the surgery was, he went septic (despite being hooked up on monitors and...
In college worked at an Army Surplus/camping store, did the shoe section too. Remember selling some high end work/hiking boots to a kid bragging...
Beautiful here today! Few inches of snow last night, full sun and slow to calm breeze today. Reflection off the snow made the house so bright...
Our auto does not have outrageous increases, but our home owners insurance and property tax are out of control, we're up almost $1K per month over...
My Dad died from complications from a botched surgery. No recourse, they had to sign off on papers to get the surgery.