I couldn't help it, having fun with him came out in my voice. What a ding dong. Long story short I'm apparently on the AARP list, not sure but I...
Don't worry Dave nobody is coming here or stealing my credit. And, I don't have voicemail Horkn , since husband went into business they look up...
x2!
I just took a call a call from MI. Very thick foreign accent, butchered my first name. Said he was from Homeland Security. I couldn't help but...
:thumbs:
Jeffrey I saw it again yesterday. Coffee pot clock, electricity goes out so often here I don't bother resetting the clock. :)
Just said 11" over Wed and Thurs. wild swings for a couple days. Weird I refreshed and it's: (10:30 pm) [ATTACH]
:emb:
bogieb , do recall the mini split thread with the most responses/info?
Forecast keeps changing from 3" to 12" over 2 days, snow starts tomorrow afternoon, we'll see what actually happens.
Thank you
So it would be the time we are now all year round?
I don't know the difference, what was it before DST came along, leap forward or fall back?
Exellent and beautiful! Man I hate cut outs, Nice Horkn!
That's what I was hoping considering the drumsticks, yooperdave you rascal!
What is that?
:rofl: :lol: btsidi
Nope, never. Previously we'd dry in round he'd hand split after dry, clean. Last load I bought was split wet then dried, sharp shards...
Can you guys let something like that dry for a year bucked, then split it? Or does it rot?
Cool!