I am having one of these tonight while adding some soil to newly & burning another ditch off. Partagas Black Pronto. [ATTACH]
Well in his defense, maybe it was freshly cleaned & refilled…
That looks like it should get you by for a few days. Do you like those travel humidors ? I have one but it’s always high on humidity even with...
I should of been more clear, rotate them in your humidor. As in, move the ones on top to the bottom vice versa. I usually roll/rotate them...
Definitely been a wild one for you folks up there.
How often do you fellas rotate your cigars?
This cigar had good flavor but burned uneven & seemed to want to tunnel. Hopefully the others burn a bit better. It lasted a bit over an hour.
My oldest daughter left this morning about 9:30 with her two minions ( ages 4 & 2 ) then about noon the middle daughter, husband & their 2 minions...
I will have to try a Nicaraguan on some calm evening, it will doubtfully be tonight unless the wind dies down. I couldn’t tell much difference...
They say those Puro Dominicans really pack a punch. I will try the Black after dinner.
Where has yooperdave gone ? I figure him or Chvymn99 have tried some Cohiba’s. Any of you other gents tried tried them ?
Nice, I love roast with taters, carrots & onions. I usually just cook them in a dutch oven.
I am trying out this Cohiba Blue Label : [ATTACH]
I was on a lot of locations north of Crosby, not many trees up there, there are a few but man when the wind blows it howls. That’s where I saw my...
Hmmn, let it go Elsa … [ATTACH]
That looks like a gooder. What size is that ? Did you have that hack port it :whistle:or did you buy it that way ? Carl does great work, he...