Looks like a Sycamore to me also. I just planted one in the corner of the yard the other day with a couple of the grand daughters. I have heard...
I am by the red dot to the right of the screen [ATTACH]
Going to give this one a try while watching the storms roll in. Kristoff Criollo Robusto [ATTACH]
Sounds like a reasonable & plausible theory to me.
So what are you gents using for cutters ? This has been my main cutter, I believe it’s a cheap knock off of the Perfect Cutter. It came with...
I am not sure I fall in that category, I about choked on my pizza when I read that. Lol. :salute: I just wanted something with cooling since I...
Soooo, I went ahead & pulled the trigger on the Clevelander when it was on sale for $236 & free shipping. Seems to be working well so far. 250...
Chvymn99 Have you ever had Charter Oak cigars ?
I am rapidly starting to dislike some of these Drew Estates because of the over the top sweetness of the tips. The sweetness started to wear off...
I believe I like the Reds, Blues & the Partagas better than this Nicaraguan. Maybe it’s because it was windy outside or the flavoring I put on my...
Going to give Jucy Lucy a try: [ATTACH]
Bedford, IA - Stromsburg 190 miles Bedford, IA - Hurt 1100 miles Shipping time via USPS, same…
What is it that you like about them ? Some folks say they have a very peppery flavor.
I enjoyed this Partagas. It was a nice little smoke.
jtstromsburg it looks like your cigars are logging a few miles bouncing around Nebraska. Good ol’ postal service.
Going to one of these in Pequenos size this evening: [ATTACH]
They are 8”x 80. I will be curious as to how they burn & if they have any flavor.
I bought a couple of these obnoxious things for the family golf outing this summer. One should last 18 or 36 holes. [ATTACH]
Probably need 1 or 2 after that drive. Have good time up there.
You won’t have Chvymn99 to enjoy them with but should have a couple showing up either tomorrow or Friday. Looks like they were on Omaha today.