Can’t say the humidor helped much, very mild & very slight vanilla flavor. Another good lawn mowing cigar along with the Moontrances.
I can’t like that post, that just sucks.
No wrapper troubles today. That R&J was a nice smoke, hopefully the next one I have has better draw than the last one. Just waiting on Mama to...
A small Phillips head screwdriver seemed help things along a little bit. [ATTACH]
Had another La Flor Dominicanas Mojito this morning, I am really liking them. I am going to give the R & J a try. It’s pretty damm hard around the...
Best answer material right there ^^^^^
You will know when the bids come out. Sounds reasonable to me. Sounds like a good deal for some hardwoods of it pans out. Here is a Custom...
I don’t consider it harping at all, just voice of experience. :handshake:I calibrated all my hygrometers with Boveda calibration bags. I have had...
I found 5 while mowing the yard but none while hiking about 5 miles looking elsewhere.
I had a Deadwood Tobacco Company Baby Jane on the way home. Same as above nice flavor & burn but no wrapper issues. The sweetened tip wasn’t...
Overall burn & flavor was great, the sweetened tip didn’t last very long & wasn’t overpowering but it started unraveling just below 1/2 way, it...
Glad that you are enjoying them. I need to get around to trying one of them.
Going to give this Drew Estate Legends Black Lonsdale a try : [ATTACH]
My 48qt cooler has 65% heart felt beads as does the Clevelander. The wood humidors are usually around 68%
A bit over 1” left The wrapper is damm ugly but it smoked great with an even burn. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The wrapper is going to hell on this one, the binder it holding things together & it’s smoking fine. It has very good flavor. [ATTACH]
Planning on having this if I can find a sunny non windy spot to park myself. [ATTACH] The west side was the sunniest but too breezy [ATTACH] I...
That’s just cruel… [ATTACH]
Having one of these cigarillos today. Holy smoking freight trains Batman. WOW. I am not sure I have had a big cigar put off this much smoke....
This Kristoff is very smooth & tasty cigar also a slow burner. This 50 minutes into it & I am going to cut it off rain is about 5-10 minutes...