You didn’t think the sweetened tip was a bit overwhelming? Happy wife, happy life. :thumbs:
I had to do a bit of fishing on this one to get things moving along. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I haven’t had one of those yet either. How was it ?
This was actually a pretty good cigar for the first 2/3, I let it go out & relit later, something was a bit wonky in the last 1/3 but maybe it was...
I definitely want a report back on your thoughts of that cigar.
:salute:
Going to give this Gurkha Sherpa Orange Double Corona a try this afternoon. I thought it was a Churchill but had to double check. 7.5” x 50...
Nobody likes a chitty tasting cigar.
Well, you needed some celebratory cigars for that graduation party didn’t you ???
More best answer material right there ^^ These Nebraska guys are full of best answer material or maybe just full of something… :emb:
This one isn’t too shabby, I have let it go out a couple times while organizing some chains & bars to advertise. It relights fine, burns fairly...
What’s the beef with them ? Burn, flavor, aroma, price…. All the above. Weren’t the Brickhouse cigars you didn’t care for Fumas also.
Going to give this one a try today. JFR Lunatic Habano Short Robusto [ATTACH]
Lastmohecken If you are wanting another 462 try an Ace True Value if you have them down there. They seem to have the best chainsaw inventory....
Most of the Drew Estates I have had burn very well. Smoking them slowly probably gives you better flavor & makes them more enjoyable. Smoking them...
Well at least it will be cool … NOT.
I have a couple hours of windshield time coming up so I will have Montecristo White Label. [ATTACH]
And how was it ? Was it as good as the others ?
No issues with this one either. I am about convinced it was cooler/colder temps causing them to swell when getting warm while smoking. [ATTACH]
On to cigar #4 for the day, Mama is off cleaning a coworkers house & I am listening to the Royals & Cardinals. Alec Bradley Presendo Corojo...