Those foil packs seal up pretty good. I did modify a little cooler for field use though. Cut a couple pieces of oak & hot glued them in so I could...
Breaking out the high dollar cigars now.,,, [ATTACH]
Things got rolling over a a couple weeks ago for some. My brother got about 800 of his 3700 acres in but then it got cold & then this week was...
Thanks Dave, that helped me chose my first cigar of the day. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I liked the one I had.
I think I have 5 of those somewhere…
I hope that an hour at 70* in the living room was sufficient before moving them to the cooler room. My luck, I probably shocked them & will have...
I got to town & my brothers place was 82* inside :mad:. My coolers were 75*, the wood humidors were 78* :hair: A little back story on keeping...
A/C is going now, it was 75 in the house & 75% humidity. Ridonkerous. I have the humidity down to about 58% in the living room & 50% in two...
Well, I tried to start bidding at 1minute to go & I couldn’t place a bid. Cleared my history & logged out then logged back in & still couldn’t...
So here is what I am looking at on fleabay. yooperdave will insinuate that I am wealthy & high class again :cool: but after looking at prices on...
Exactly, no one to impress. If need be I am sure there is a lake or pond near by to rinse off in.
AJ Fernandez ? Looks like a good one.
So I am in the process of trying to get all of my humidification changed over to Heartfelt beads. I opened up 2 wooden humidors yesterday &...
This place still has some La Palina 90+ Rated 2nds Habano
I already see lots of folks that look like aliens around the planet so I would say it’s a wasted effort or has been highly successful…
Doesn’t disney own the rights to MASH now? So it’s really an appropriate photo now….
I liked this one so much I am trying to buy a box of them. I am thinking they can sit for a year or two & be even better.
Going to give this one a try this evening [ATTACH]
Well,,I had my first Diesel this evening after supper. Diesel Whiskey Row Sherry Cask Beautiful evening, very light breeze around 60* This was...