This one is a mowing cigar, if it hadn’t rained last night. In this cigars defense, it’s one of the ones that got poofy in the high humidity...
Going to try this Gurkha Symphony this morning [ATTACH]
Looks like Cherry to me but I would want to dig around in the pile & check things out, maybe split a couple of pieces to check for any rot.
Keep us updated hopefully it stays clear of your place.
[ATTACH]
Looks like a nice build, my son-in-law would be all over something like that but Maine is a bit far for him to travel. I hope you find a good...
I didn’t get much flavor out of it, it burned unevenly I had to touch it up a couple times in the first half. After about the 1/2 way point I set...
I had one of these today, it was nothing to write home about. [ATTACH]
I had this one today but was thoroughly unimpressed [ATTACH]
This one lasted for an hour & a half.
This Scorpion is a nice mellow cigar that is burning nicely. [ATTACH]
I would of thought you would of got Maduro wrappers. You must of got the last box of naturals all that are left at CB are Maduros.
I saw those somewhere. I don’t remember if it was CB or CI
That’s great that the lake is filling up nicely & that you have no damage to your site or camper. See, all those blizzards endured were a positive...
Those sites are nice & I am glad that you folks have them for enjoyment & family time. But camping to me always included a tent, sleeping bag,...
If it dries out enough to plant this afternoon this will be todays selections & most likely tomorrows. Oliva Hellion Habano boxpress Nub 460...
The Partagas was very good, it’s the second one I have had. I would like to acquire some full sized sticks at some point to sample them. The...
163 acres in the books today. Time to call it a night.
Going to have a Drew Estate while trying to finish up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Had one of these this afternoon [ATTACH]