I haven’t burned for 3 weeks or so, we have been running a/c. The temps have hit upper 90’s three times in the last couple weeks. It was mid 50’s...
I know, it’s ugly & sloppy. That’s the 1st thing I noticed about the cigar. It looks like 5 to me.
I got just a touch of 2 hours out of this one, it had lots of smoke output, some mild flavors & good burn. Hopefully some more humidor time will...
I am going to have one of these while listening to the ballgame. Gurkha Governor’s Private Blend. Gordo 6” x 60 Of coarse the wind would pick up...
I was hauling corn today & most likely going to start planting again tomorrow & Mama went south to watch the grandkids. So I am going to have one...
What else do you have in there ? Is that an Isla del Sol ?
A couple of those look vaguely familiar
This cigar had an easy draw, lasted me around an hour & twenty minutes, had some interesting flavors & put Drew Estates to shame on the smoke...
Going to give the Montecristo Platinum a try this evening. [ATTACH]
I’ll take your word for it. My youngest daughter is getting a box, my son & I will split them for Father’s Day.
I was thinking I would let this rest for a couple weeks or a month but I can’t help myself. Two days it’s going to be. Now I know what they mean...
If it’s close, I would say it’s worth it to mosey on over & take a gander at it.
I really enjoyed this one, I was a bit skeptical going in but it turned out to be a good one. It was one of the first cigars I bought in a sampler...
:rofl: :lol:
I am going to give this one a try this evening [ATTACH]
I’m glad you liked it, I thought the one I had was pretty good also. Next time I am thru that area I plan on grabbing a Connecticut & Habano to...
These look rather interesting & tasty but at over $8 a cigar, it would be a lot if you didn’t like them. Vegafina 1998 VF52
Either Thompsons or CI had a special either end of last week or over the weekend on DE Legends Black.
I am amazed at how much even a light breeze (around 5mph) can have an effect on the burn of a cigar, let alone a 10mph or breeze.
:binoculars:Well those Echo 2511’s aren’t a very big saw.