Looks like I will have around 9 or more hours of windshield time tomorrow hauling beans so here is the grab bag for tomorrow. L-R Gurkha Sherpa...
It was pretty good. It had perfect draw & perfect burn, the ash only dropped off twice. It put off lots of smoke. Flavors were mild but I think...
Going to give one of these a try tonight. It has been sitting for about 10 days. Charter Oak Rothschild Broadleaf Maduro [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Jelly & Jam is the way to go there, although all that sugar may offset any of the good qualities of elderberries.
Liquid bread. Doesn’t Coors have a freshness date on it ? Maybe that’s what they mean. It’s been a few 24hours since I have had one.
:yes::dex:
You must have a lot of tree rats out there. Sorry to hear that they raided your planted trees.
I’d take it, as it’s an upgrade on the anti vibe setup. I have a buddy that runs 290’s then bought a 291 & was really happy about the difference...
Burning some Mulberry & Cedar tonight. Raining now supposed to be mid 40’s & mid 50’s tomorrow with more rain. At least 2-3 more fires before the...
yooperdave I got my Fathers Day gift today also Country Man Robusto Maduro Working on one now while listening to the ballgames. It is pretty...
All of these trees appear to be doing well. All the hardwoods are leafing out & the pines are all showing new growth. The damm deer killed one...
Eric Wanderweg How are those Osage trees looking ?
There are rodents, just tree rats is all
I had some Don Pepin Garcia’s that ended up being back ordered & they contacted me twice about them then they finally shipped out last week.
I just had 40 Montecristo White Label #3’s show up today. Apparently I won them on CB a month or more ago :headbang:then they were back ordered. I...
I had one of these last night while listening to the ballgames, nothing special [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This round with the Nicaraguan Maduro 2nd was much more betterer, lol. It still had some strength but it was enjoyable. My box for the Bolivars...
Having a Nicaraguan 2nd Maduro now. The first one of these I had parked me on my arse, probably a combination of being strong & smoking it too...
Had one of these this morning while planting some corn. I just can’t see what all the hub bub is about with Macanudo’s [ATTACH]
I looked thru my Montecristo cigars & most of them seem to have sloppy caps, not quite as sloppy as the one I initially photographed but still...