Just came in the mail today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I think a person would have to look a long time to find one much better...
[ATTACH] My new saw got here today! :ups: Husqvarna 266se
You got some nice saws, both in the pictures and your signature. 288 & 346 are 2 near the top of my wish list. & they just moved up a notch today...
Yeah, I think you might have mentioned that once
I’ve never had em as bad as that picture. But I get them regularly. I burn mostly elm and it seems like some trees are worse than others. I always...
What does a yakasourous taste like??:grizz:
I’ve ordered from them a couple times, no problems or complaints. Bought 3 20” loops of Raisman chain and a sugihara bar on the last order. Chains...
Did it have any smell when you cut it? Dark color makes me want to guess apricot. But that’s the only fruit tree I’ve ever cut. Took 2 out of my...
I like the looks of that box. Mine is getting to small
Nothing goes to waste in nature. Varmints, scavengers, & tiny creatures gotta eat too
I’ve been known to pick up a road kill or two myself
Maybe I should start using peanut oil for bar oil
[ATTACH] Glad you started this thread! I almost did it a Little while back when buZZsaw BRAD & I were talking about tool boxes and spare chains....
Never kept track before this year. Probably closing in on 3 1/2 cords. Been a fairly mild winter, but I think I’m burning more than in the past...
Hlsupply has a Presidents’ Day sale going on & I’ll probably be getting some stuff. There’s 2 types of air filters for a 266, nylon mesh & felt....
:bug:
Actually there was an instruction sheet. More kindling is what I needed. I used my pocket knife and a small split as a mallet to get some off...
Took the wife to Estes Park Co. For a special birthday weekend (her 50th) was surprised when booking a cabin ahead of time that it has a REAL wood...
Just once I’d like to be able to process a long straight tree like that. :emb: Ok probably more than once but it would be so nice. After all the...
I probably over fill my oil 7 out of 10 times :headbang: