Move it to my back yard and I’ll see what I can figure out for you :whistle:
It All worked out perfect !!
362 362 362 362
I don’t even know what to say to that :picard:
What’s your & anyone else’s opinion of the 359, just Seen one in a pawn shop but can’t remember the price or condition really, because I was too...
Being that close I’m glad you didn’t snag my saw first
Uhhmmm, yeah, that’s pretty much a you suck deal right there :yes:
This might get a little long..... So, on the morning of February 8, I’m in the basement stoking the stove,drinking coffee & checking out FHC forum...
That’s probably what makes it easy
Exactly
Well it’s out :banana::dancer:And basically under it’s own power. Just had to dig all around with a backhoe, then once the suction was broke it...
He is located right along interstate 80. Cleans up lots of truck wrecks, been at it a long time, and insurance companies are usually paying the...
Not broke .....yet
Don’t say that, there’s only one rig like that in a 100 miles of here
Yep
the company next door has a D8 we was going to use to push trees out with but the transmission is out, so we loaded our D8 up and brought it to...
Title and pictures tell the story :headbang::headbang: I’ve had better days at work [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:popcorn: I’m just gonna watch for a bit & see what they say. Maybe I’ll learn something too
Took mine off also. Useless in my sandy soils.
Hopefully tomorrow I’ll do a post about how it came to be mine